Luxury boutiques for Brooks Brothers
Five stores on cards this year.February 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brooks Brothers who unveiled its first luxury boutique in the country at Ambience Mall, New Delhi a few weeks ago, is all set for spreading its wings. The company plans to open five stores across the country this year, with Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad on the cards. Locations for the stores have also been finalised with two each opening in malls and high street vicinity.
Brooks Brothers signed a joint venture with Reliance Brands for the development of the brand in India. The luxury brand opened its first 1,800-sq-ft store in the mid of January.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG