Luxury boutiques for Brooks Brothers
Five stores on cards this year.February 11, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Brooks Brothers who unveiled its first luxury boutique in the country at Ambience Mall, New Delhi a few weeks ago, is all set for spreading its wings. The company plans to open five stores across the country this year, with Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad on the cards. Locations for the stores have also been finalised with two each opening in malls and high street vicinity.
Brooks Brothers signed a joint venture with Reliance Brands for the development of the brand in India. The luxury brand opened its first 1,800-sq-ft store in the mid of January.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India