Mochi and Metro Shoes open new stores.May 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The footwear brands are expanding their presence in various markets. While Mochi recently opened two new stores in Bangalore, Metro Shoes which recently opened its store at Yamunanagar, has been penetrating constantly into untouched markets.
Mochi with its two new stores, each at at Orion Mall, Dr. Rajkumar Road and Phoenix Marketcity, Mahadevpura, is targeting the fashionable crowd and young professionals. “Bangalore is one of the largest hubs of fashion conscious youth and Mochi can cater to them with its trendy product range as it introduces an average of 100 new styles every week across the country,” said Farah Bhanji, Executive Director, Mochi. The new Mochi stores will stock more than 10000 pairs of ladies’ and men’s shoes of brands including J Fontini, Florsheim, Reebok, etc. The showrooms are spread across 800sq ft and 1000 sq ft respectively.
On the other hand, Metro Shoes has taken a step further and is targeting the complete family. “Customers today are looking for exclusive options that match the latest fashion trends with best quality and best price. Metro Shoes gives them an opportunity to shop for all their needs under one roof” says Jairaj Kapoor Regional Manager, Metro Shoes. The store is spread across 1500 sq ft stocks more than 10,400 pairs of ladies’, men’s and kid’s shoes of brands including Florsheim, Lee Cooper, Red Tape, Bulchee, Fila, and Franco Leone & Ganuchi.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group