OfficeYes plans franchisees
Unveils opportunity for brick n mortar stores.May 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
The office supplies biggie, OfficeYes.com has unveiled franchise opportunity in India. The e-retailer, with this announcement also moves into the brick n mortar format stores. The opportunities through the franchise channel, will engage entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. They can open up stationery and supplies stores all across India under the OfficeYes brand name.
The stationery and supplies market which is estimated to be worth approximately Rs 50,000 crore, though reined by unorganised sector, OfficeYes looks capturing a share of this large market through organised retail with minimum risks and investment.
OfficeYes is looking at people who have the passion to sell and the capacity to invest minimum Rs 3-4 Lakhs (including the refundable reseller fee of 1 Lakh). The stores will be sized between 100-150 sq ft based on reseller model, giving more autonomy and freedom to its franchise partners or resellers letting them run their business their way without too much intervention.
The franchise opportunity will offer direct access to target customers and quick return on investment with 100 per cent ROI within the first year and profit margins of more than 20 per cent. Currently, OfficeYes.com has opened its first two reseller stores in New Delhi at Rohini and Vikaspuri with more in the pipeline.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021