Pepperfry.com collaborates with Evok
Pepperfry.com, an online furniture and home products marketplace, announced a tie-up with Hindware Home Retail Pvt. Ltd. (HHRPL) which is operating under the brand name EvokAugust 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepperfry.com, an online furniture and home products marketplace, announced a tie-up with Hindware Home Retail Pvt. Ltd. (HHRPL) which is operating under the brand name Evok.
Evok, a subsidiary of HSIL to retail their range of superior quality home furniture on the website. With this partnership, Pepperfry plans to expand its furniture range to offer differentiated furniture designs across the country and strengthen its leadership position.
Commenting on the association, Mr. Ajay Seth, COO & Business Head, Evok, said, “Pepperfry will help us in reaching out to a larger customer base as in the last few years, E-commerce market has evolved in India and due to paucity of time, lot of customers are shopping from comforts of their homes Pepperfry will enable us in connecting with these customers.”
In addition to the existing portfolio of over 11,000 furniture designs, Pepperfry will showcase the entire furniture range from Evok, which has been designed using high-quality materials and finishes to suit every type of style interior style and theme on the website.
Evok is known for its contemporary lifestyle home products, and retails its products through 19 outlets in key cities of India. Through this alliance, Evok will leverage Pepperfry’s large online customer base and expand its presence across the country.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019