Pepperfry.com collaborates with Evok
Pepperfry.com, an online furniture and home products marketplace, announced a tie-up with Hindware Home Retail Pvt. Ltd. (HHRPL) which is operating under the brand name EvokAugust 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pepperfry.com, an online furniture and home products marketplace, announced a tie-up with Hindware Home Retail Pvt. Ltd. (HHRPL) which is operating under the brand name Evok.
Evok, a subsidiary of HSIL to retail their range of superior quality home furniture on the website. With this partnership, Pepperfry plans to expand its furniture range to offer differentiated furniture designs across the country and strengthen its leadership position.
Commenting on the association, Mr. Ajay Seth, COO & Business Head, Evok, said, “Pepperfry will help us in reaching out to a larger customer base as in the last few years, E-commerce market has evolved in India and due to paucity of time, lot of customers are shopping from comforts of their homes Pepperfry will enable us in connecting with these customers.”
In addition to the existing portfolio of over 11,000 furniture designs, Pepperfry will showcase the entire furniture range from Evok, which has been designed using high-quality materials and finishes to suit every type of style interior style and theme on the website.
Evok is known for its contemporary lifestyle home products, and retails its products through 19 outlets in key cities of India. Through this alliance, Evok will leverage Pepperfry’s large online customer base and expand its presence across the country.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2