Philips launches Light Lounge
Plans a pan India retail presence for the lighting business.December 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Philips Lighting India launched its third ‘Light Lounge’, and second ‘Light Studio’ in Hyderabad.
The Light Lounge is spread across 900 sq ft at M G Road, Secunderabad, and is an ‘experience’ zone, which allows customers to ‘see, touch and feel’ a diverse range of home decorative lighting concepts.
Meanwhile, at the same facility, the Light Studio which is across 500 sq ft, showcases conventional and LED lights and fixtures.
Philips is buoyant about its plans to consolidate its retail presence in Andhra Pradesh and will launch more of these formats in ’14.
Krishna Kumar, CEO, Philips India said, “Lighting is a key business division of Philips and we remain committed to expanding this business with a retail presence across key cities of India.”
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG