Philips launches Light Lounge
Plans a pan India retail presence for the lighting business.December 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Philips Lighting India launched its third ‘Light Lounge’, and second ‘Light Studio’ in Hyderabad.
The Light Lounge is spread across 900 sq ft at M G Road, Secunderabad, and is an ‘experience’ zone, which allows customers to ‘see, touch and feel’ a diverse range of home decorative lighting concepts.
Meanwhile, at the same facility, the Light Studio which is across 500 sq ft, showcases conventional and LED lights and fixtures.
Philips is buoyant about its plans to consolidate its retail presence in Andhra Pradesh and will launch more of these formats in ’14.
Krishna Kumar, CEO, Philips India said, “Lighting is a key business division of Philips and we remain committed to expanding this business with a retail presence across key cities of India.”
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn