Puma launches Puma Shuffle in Bangalore
The brand has made this new introduction with an aim to become the hub for growing sub-cultures in the city.February 05, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Puma, the global sportswear brand, has launched Puma Shuffle, a street style weekend pop up space, in Indiranagar, Bangalore. The brand has made this new introduction with an aim to become the hub for growing sub-cultures in the city.
Abhishek Ganguly, MD of Puma India, said, "Bangalore has always been a hub for culture, but it’s time to re-imagine the city’s cultural landscape with the rise of a new generation of youngsters who are using sneaker, street art, skateboard, hip hop battles, and basketball as a form of self-expression."
"Puma Shuffle is an innovative concept aimed at being the hotbed for such communities and sub cultures, giving them a dedicated space, impetus and empowerment they need. This new concept of shuffling between two spaces will also be a great visual, gastronomical and creative experience for our consumers all under one roof," he further stated.
Puma Shuffle offers both a great visual and gastronomical treat for the audience. The menu curated for Puma Shuffle is new age, vibrant and refreshing, much like the vibe of the place.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear