Raymondís CSR initiatives
MoU with West Bengal government for training of underprivileged youth.February 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raymond has entered into a MoU with the West Bengal government and would set up two centres for imparting skills training in customised tailoring.
As per the agreement, the state government would bear the cost of training.
Ram Bhatnagar, VP and Head (sales and distribution), Raymond, said, “We would train 6,800 underprivileged youth.”
This company had also undertaken a similar project in Patna as part of its CSR initiative.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO