Raymondís CSR initiatives
MoU with West Bengal government for training of underprivileged youth.February 17, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Raymond has entered into a MoU with the West Bengal government and would set up two centres for imparting skills training in customised tailoring.
As per the agreement, the state government would bear the cost of training.
Ram Bhatnagar, VP and Head (sales and distribution), Raymond, said, “We would train 6,800 underprivileged youth.”
This company had also undertaken a similar project in Patna as part of its CSR initiative.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India