Rebranding of Lecoanet Hemant
Emphasis on contemporary and international positioningNovember 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lecoanet Hemant, a high-end fashion brand, has rebranded and given itself a contemporary and international positioning. The above strategy is based on the theme of ‘original detail’, and represents a conversation between a designer and his garments.
This brand has partnered with SyngalCorke Wallis, London and New Delhi-based specialists, in a bid to complete the above objective. In addition, the company website, logo and allied tags on the garment also reflect the new identity of this brand.
Hemant Sagar of Lecoanet Hemant, said, “We hope this ‘reinvented’ look appeals to our consumers.”
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores