Rebranding of Lecoanet Hemant
Emphasis on contemporary and international positioningNovember 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lecoanet Hemant, a high-end fashion brand, has rebranded and given itself a contemporary and international positioning. The above strategy is based on the theme of ‘original detail’, and represents a conversation between a designer and his garments.
This brand has partnered with SyngalCorke Wallis, London and New Delhi-based specialists, in a bid to complete the above objective. In addition, the company website, logo and allied tags on the garment also reflect the new identity of this brand.
Hemant Sagar of Lecoanet Hemant, said, “We hope this ‘reinvented’ look appeals to our consumers.”
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end