Somany targets East India
Aims to accentuate presence.
Tags: Somany CeramicsJune 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Somany Ceramics is preparing to multiply its presence in the Eastern regions, with focus on West Bengal and the North-East.
The company will open two studos in Siliguri and Gangtok by the end of this fiscal. “We aim to open five more such showrooms in the Eastern region, including three in West Bengal and one each in Siliguri and Gangtok, by 2012-13,” said Anil K Beejawat, President, Somany Ceramics Ltd.
Apart from Kolkata, the company has studio showrooms in Kochi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Lucknow, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore and Mumbai.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021