Somany targets East India
Aims to accentuate presence.
Tags: Somany CeramicsJune 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Somany Ceramics is preparing to multiply its presence in the Eastern regions, with focus on West Bengal and the North-East.
The company will open two studos in Siliguri and Gangtok by the end of this fiscal. “We aim to open five more such showrooms in the Eastern region, including three in West Bengal and one each in Siliguri and Gangtok, by 2012-13,” said Anil K Beejawat, President, Somany Ceramics Ltd.
Apart from Kolkata, the company has studio showrooms in Kochi, Guwahati, Allahabad, Lucknow, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore and Mumbai.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay