Tag Heuer to expand presence
Plans to also increase its marketing budgetMarch 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swiss luxury watch brand Tag Heuer plans to open six more boutiques in the country as well as enhance its marketing budget.
This luxury company also plans to rope in another brand ambassador for the Indian market, soon.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021