Tahilianiís boutique in Hyderabad
Tarun opens store at an antique house.
Tags: Tarun TahilianiSeptember 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Tarun Tahiliani opened his first boutique in Hyderabad. The 4,000 sq. ft stand-alone store is located within an antique house on Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
The design and architectural build of the retail space was done by Tarun Tahiliani and Delhi based Shachi Atree continuing the creative relationship of the designer and principal architect. The store has the same feel of a long narrow hallway in an old world house with inset hand knotted carpets, wooden textures, Osler chandeliers and most of all an easy timeless elegance that is impeccably finished, as are the clothes.
Speaking on the occasion, Tahiliani said: "Hyderabad is inextricably linked with old-world charm and culture as is the Tarun Tahiliani Design Studio, making it the logical choice for our new store location. It is our first outlet outside Delhi and Mumbai and we found a wonderful old house for a stand-alone store which we have refurbished in Banjara Hills." The Johnnie Walker Blue label and Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve gift packs, handcrafted by Tahiliani, were also showcased at the store launch
The Banjara Hills store will carry the complete collection from the Tarun Tahiliani Design Studio- Chikankari Sari’s, Masterful drapes, Concept Sari’s, Anarkali’s, Lehenga’s, Sherwani’s, Digital Prints etc. In addition, the store will offer Tarun Tahiliani’s embroidered classics in chikankari, gota, resham, his Swarovski spangled sari’s and structured drapes for special occasion and bridal wear for both men and women.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India