Westside expanding its product portfolio
Westside, a chain of fashion and apparel brand by Tata
April 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Westside, a chain of fashion and apparel brand by Tata, is planning to widen its portfolio verticals by entering into gourmet and chocolate category.
Though the challenges involved in running the gourmet store is very high. Managing products such as fruits and vegetables, fish and meat takes a lot of energy and investment. But the company is confident to take up the challenge and want to divert more customers to their stores.
Apart from tying up with renowned designers such as Narendra Kumar, Priyadarshini Rao, Krishna Mehta, Westside has also roped in some international brands such as Italian kids wear brand Chicco, Woolworths Bath and Body, GIVe from UK and Aerology-a brand from US.
Apart from adding gourmet and bringing more brands, Westside has also signed the international design firm Fitch to design its new stores and redesign its existing stores.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021