Xiaomi brings Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 in India
The company will sell the product on its crowdfunding platform before being made available on online and offline retail stores.February 11, 2019 | comments ( 0 ) |
Chinese major Xiaomi has launched its sports shoes brand Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 in India, expanding its current portfolio in the lifestyle segment in the country. The company will sell the product on its crowdfunding platform before being made available on online and offline retail stores.
Priced at Rs 2,499, the Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 are available in 3 colours, including black, grey, and blue, and sizes ranging from 6 (UK) to 11 (UK).
The new product has been assembled with 5-in-1 uni-moulding technology, which combines five different materials making them shock-absorbent, durable and slip-resistant.
Raghu Reddy, Head (category & online sales), Xiaomi India, stated, "2019 began on a very exciting note with us having introduced two new categories already. We are delighted to introduce another new offering in our range of lifestyle products - Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2, which will go live on our crowdfunding platform. We are positive that our new Mi Men's Sports Shoes 2 will add immense value to our Mi Fans' lives, offering the best design and performance at an honest price."
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear