ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
The store also features exclusive labels from ShopClues including Homeberry, MEIA, Code Yellow, 29K, Kitchen Idol and DigimateNovember 19, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
ShopClues, the preferred online marketplace for the real Bharat, has launched its first offline store in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. Spread over 600 sq. Ft, the ShopClues Store in Lucknow is the first in its plans to enter the brick and mortar segment, with an aim to push the company’s online to offline strategy. ShopClues has plans to open 5 more stores across the country by the end of the year. The offline stores will help consumers to go online and check the entire array of products that are available and enable them to make their online shopping a memorable experience. The store caters to the value-conscious consumer who is seeking products in the unstructured categories of Fashion, Furnishings, Accessories as well as entry-level phones. The store also features exclusive labels from ShopClues – Homeberry, MEIA, Code Yellow, 29K, Kitchen Idol and Digimate which are popular in the online section.
Speaking on the announcement, Radhika Ghai, CBO and Co-Founder -ShopClues, said, “The historic city of Lucknow, which is famous for its heritage, chikan-kari and kebabs alike, was our choice to foray into offline retail. ShopClues has a loyal following in Lucknow and we realised that it is time that consumers should also be able to heave the “touch & feel” experience of their favourite online products. At ShopClues, we are looking at omnichannel presence in a big way.”
To facilitate this new move, ShopClues has tied up with entities such as Aditya Birla Payments Bank, Emart and iTiger (part of Sahaj Group) to access their retailer network. Continuing with its innovative expansion plans, ShopClues had recently launched the affordable International Store on its platform, which provides consumers to shop fresh range of international products and brands to give access to newer fresh range of products and international brands.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021